Parkside is looking for an experienced Technical Architect that will bring deep industry and technical knowledge to the team. The ideal candidate will have backend brokerage experience and will provide strategic leadership to our technology teams.
- Work closely with CTO and other leaders to provide a technical vision and roadmap to execute
- Provide strategic support to Engineering leadership with hands-on people management and high-level goal setting
- Work with product managers and business stakeholders to design the infrastructure for subsystems to satisfy business requirements and non-functional requirements such as high-availability or data security in accordance with the existing tech stack and frameworks.
- Responsible for evaluation and introduction of technologies and third-party tools to meet business objectives including the time to the market, the total cost of ownership, and cost-benefit analysis with home-grown solutions.
- Provide project management support to Engineering leaders
- Collaborate with partners on solution architecture
- 7-10 years of experience with software development in backend, middle/back office financial applications
- 3-5 years in a leadership role for technology org with manager duties
- Hands-on experience with OMS
- Project management experience
- Understanding of Financial regulations and ability to understand the impact on Financial applications
- Familiarity with our tech stack a big plus
- Experience with FIX, real-time stock quotes, high-volume order transactions, and TRF/OATS/CAT.
- Apache Kafka
- Cognitect Datomic
- Drone CI