Parkside is simplifying global access to US markets through regulatory innovations and technology. We are a US-based broker-dealer allowing foreign citizens the ability to invest in US securities using their local currency offering low fees and no minimum investment amounts.
This position covers all aspects of DevOps, SRE, and AWS management for our mission-critical 24x7 system. We strongly believe in the values of Infrastructure as Code and that “configuration management” is an anti-pattern. We are looking for a person who shares this vision to write code for provisioning, monitoring, and maintenance as much as possible.
- Build and maintain globe-spanning cloud infrastructure on AWS primarily using Docker, Terraform and Kubernetes.
- Automate manual tasks and ensure all resulting code is under source control.
- Employ and maintain state of the art monitoring and logging tools.
- Build a CI/CD pipeline that ensures our customers never see bugs.
- Build a fault-tolerant and highly available system that will meet our Service Level Objectives and Data Loss Prevention goals.
- 3 years hands-on experience with Cloud Operations/DevOps/SRE on AWS.
- 3 years experience specifically with AWS. Especially: VPC, ELB/ALB, EC2, S3, IAM.
- 1 year experience writing Terraform modules and/or CloudFormation Templates.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking, including routing, subnetting and load balancing.
- Experience maintaining CI/CD pipelines for Docker-based micro services.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix (Debian variants, AWS Linux).
- Proficient in Docker container management.
- A passion for creating maintainable systems and an aversion to creating technical debt of any kind.