Parkside Technologies is simplifying global access to US stocks through regulatory innovation and modern technology. Our mission is to provide access to US stocks for individuals around the world - starting with Asia. Soon, you can invest globally using your local currency and no minimums.
Parkside’s engineering team is building the world’s most modern trading platform. You’ll be working in one of our value-oriented, autonomous application engineering teams developing elegant yet simple mobile user interfaces based on Flutter. The interfaces you develop will become part of a trading platform that is the first of its kind — purpose-built from the ground up to empower the underserved global investor, no matter how small the transaction or account balance. Our culture is focused around teams that empathize deeply with our customers and have all of the skills and tools necessary to autonomously deliver what is most important to them.
Our mobile app
The technologies we use:
2) Redux state management (https://pub.dev/packages/async_redux)
3) Internationalization (https://pub.dev/packages/i18n_extension)
4) GraphQL (https://pub.dev/packages/graphql)
- Develop responsive and performant UIs from wire-frame designs and mock-ups
- Specify and implement executable BDDs and unit-tests.
- Ensure functionality for Android and iOS.
- Research and learn new development tools and techniques.
- Assist other developers to contribute to the UI codebase via mentoring and pairing.
- Passion for clean, scalable, testable code and intuitive user interfaces.
- 3+ years of proven Flutter production experience
- Advanced Flutter Widgets, Layout, and UI building
- Capable of creating customized RenderObjects, and Custom Painters
- Advanced UX and user testing
- Advanced Dart programming language
- Advanced BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Advanced Unit and UI testing
- Integration with CI/CD tools
- GraphQL, serialization, local persistence
- Flutter profiling and performance optimization
- Flutter debugging and the Dart debugger
- Experience working in team environments that use agile methodologies using git
- Grasp of common software patterns and best practices
- Excellent problem resolution, troubleshooting, and QA skills
Nice to have:
- Open-source contributor
- Published your own packages in pub.dev
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with internationalization
- Experience with CI/CD
- Figma, Photoshop, or similar
- Documentation and technical-writing skills
- Knowledge of Android/iOS platforms
- Experience as a native Android developer (Java or Kotlin)
- Experience as a native iOS developer (Swift or Objective-C)