Reliability Engineers design systems and software for availability, performance and cost-effectiveness working closely with other engineering teams to deliver delight to customers and partners worldwide. At Parkside we embrace innovation, interdependence, and integrity, there is no better role to embody all three of these values than Reliability Engineering.
- You are able to take ownership of the reliability of a globally distributed financial services platform.
- You can design and implement cybersecurity frameworks and educate and supervise the team to shape an excellent security posture.
- You can collaborate with engineering, product, and business teams to prioritize Reliability strategies such as visibility and redundancy.
- You can adopt egoless practices in your professional life.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in reliability engineering or related disciplines.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language.
- Hands-on experience with global scale networking and distributed services.
- Expert-level knowledge of at least one cloud provider.
- Experience managing on-prem data center deployments.
- Design and implement cybersecurity policies such as SOC2, ISO27001, or NIST CSF.
- Excellent written and verbal communications. You must be able to demonstrate the business value of reliability to the organization.
- This is a startup… you must be able to adapt to a quickly changing environment.
- Expertise in a plurality of: